[re-search] we're closing this list, if you want, move with us to the general INC list

Geert Lovink geert at xs4all.nl
Wed May 20 16:10:16 CEST 2020

Dear re-search members,

we’ve decided to centralise our email lists. This means we’re going to close the Society of the Query list.

The list started in 2009 and has been moderately successful. Let’s say, it had its ups and downs… Lately there were about 10 postings a year...

We will close the list now. We started a general email list for all INC topics called ‘synthesis’ that will no doubt focus a lot on the ‘social media question’.

 We will not automatically resubscribe you. You will have to do that yourself, here:

See you elsewhere on the Net!

Best, Geert Lovink & Miriam Rasch