<rmm> house to let in Amsterdam

Valck, Marijke de M.deValck at uva.nl
Wed Apr 14 12:25:48 CEST 2010

To those looking for temporary housing in Amsterdam....
Best,
Marijke

----------------
55 m2 apartment to let (temporarily)

750 euro per month, furnished and inclusive
Available per May

Light and spacious apartment to let, conveniently located in the popular
Oud-West, Helmerbuurt area, close to shops, the Vondelpark, restaurants
and bars.

We're looking for someone or a couple who needs temporary housing since
our apartment is on the real estate market. The contract will be for a
minimum of three months, with a month notice once this period has ended,
and a maximum of one year.

We offer a non-commercial rent for a comfortable house in an attractive
area. In return we ask for some flexibility and consideration with
regard to potential viewing appointments.

Kanaalstraat 196 II
Oud-West, Amsterdam
Furnished
Inclusive: water, gas, electricity, television, wireless internet

For more information contact Marijke de Valck, m.devalck at uva.nl