<unlike-us> Transhumanist Dreams or Electric Nightmares? new video by The Deprogrammer

Sajber Vanderlast cyber.wanderlust at gmail.com
Fri Oct 26 17:16:26 CEST 2018

Hi Geert,

I present you one great production series from USA, done by a feminist
called THE DEPROGRAMMER whose video work is against the sex-bots.
Her latest video can be seen here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IiWPOnqLn3g

*From the intro: *

*As women, we have been written out of history. The names we use to
describe ourselves, our bodies, and our lived experiences are being stolen
from us and redefined to include males on the basis of their delusions and
deranged feelings. Thousands of years of male programming has failed to
yield a completely obedient population of females happy to be reduced to
non-thinking sex objects that cook, clean, and produce babies. Therefore
some men have taken it upon themselves to pursue the next best thing. Men
in powerful positions are working round the clock day and night to create
artificial forms of life which they hope will not only usurp our natural
biological functions but render us as women to complete disposability. They
are attempting to turn myth and fantasy into reality by creating
franken-offspring –artificial humanoid life forms– and simultaneously
feminizing them, personifying them as females which can be completely
contained, controlled, and programmed by their male creators. When
feminized robots dreamed up by and programmed by men speak, who are they
truly speaking for? Who and what do they truly represent? *

THIS CHANNEL IS NOT MONETIZED. Any advertisements have been placed there by
YouTube against my consent and generate revenue for Google and whatever
corporations' products are being hawked. I work very hard to bring you
these original videos. IF YOU APPRECIATE THIS CONTENT PLEASE DONATE VIA
PAYPAL: womenagainstsexbots at protonmail.com

---WATCH MORE EPISODES OF: ---

The Truth About Sex Robots: The Dystopian Reality of the War on Women [MUST
SEE] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWLR-...
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWLR-qlWUD8>
"Teeny Tiny" Fake Penises for "Transgender Toddlers"? - Trans Activist
Saluted by Pedophiles https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KWRZR...
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KWRZRU7cekk>
Rewired: How Porn Trains the Brain https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94nux...
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94nuxmGWVX0>
Sex Bots are NOT "Sex Toys": Women & Children's Safety is Worth More than
Their Perverse Pleasure https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dt3lx...
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dt3lxqKojGE>
The Sex Bots Are Here: What's the Problem?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EaEli...
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EaEliXhFSNw>

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EaEliXhFSNw>
Sajber Vanderlast

I am the chimera of a data-driven society,
where the role of the human subject
is practically irrelevant.
∇∇∇ RESISTANCE ∇∇∇

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EaEliXhFSNw>