<unlike-us> termination of the unlike us list

Geert Lovink geert at xs4all.nl
Wed May 20 13:28:55 CEST 2020

Dear Unlike Us members,

we’ve decided to centralise our email lists. This means we’re going to close the Unlike Us list.

The list started in 2011 and has been moderately successful. Let’s say, it had its ups and downs...

If you want to continue the debate about social media alternatives, please subscribe to the ‘billions’ list, moderated by Sam de Silva out of Melbourne:

We have had some discussions to merge the two lists, so now that’s going to happen.

I will close the Unlike Us list now. We started a general email list for all INC topics called ‘synthesis’ that will no doubt focus a lot on the ‘social media question’.

 We will not automatically resubscribe you. You will have to do that yourself, here:

See you elsewhere on the Net!

Best, Geert