<videovortex> Nine Propositions Towards a Cultural Theory of YouTube

Seth Keen sethkeen at internode.on.net
Sat Jun 16 11:54:21 CEST 2007

Henry Jenkins blog - Nine Propositions Towards a Cultural Theory of
YouTube, May 28, 2007

http://www.henryjenkins.org/2007/05/9_propositions_towards_a_cultu.html

"We had ten minutes to speak so I took this as a challenge and
offered nine big ideas about the place of YouTube in contemporary
culture. Many of these ideas will be familiar to regular readers of
this blog since most of them have evolved here over the past year,
but I thought you might find them interesting distilled down in this
form."

sethkeen at internode.on.net
http://www.sethkeen.net/blog/
http://www.networkcultures.org/videovortex/