<videovortex> Fwd: Visions in the Nunnery - open call

Cinzia Cremona cinziacremona at googlemail.com
Mon Feb 9 15:53:05 CET 2009

Hi video vortex,

I hope this finds you well.*

*Could you please forward this call to the list? PDF also attached.

Thanks!

All the best,

Cinzia
*
Open call for moving image artists*

We are now accepting applications from moving image artists to apply to our
international open
submission event. This year promises to be a larger and more exciting event
than ever before.
*Visions in the Nunnery* is an annual event that showcases some of the most
exciting British and
International artists who are pushing the elements of film, video and moving
image practice. It is
also an opportunity for artists and audiences to engage with contemporary
moving image work
both visually and through critical debate at our forums and talks.
Deadline for application 27th March

To apply please visit:

www.openvisions.org
Event runs from: May 22nd – May 31st 2009

The Nunnery Gallery
Bow Arts Trust
183 Bow Road
London