<videovortex> VIDEO REPORT Video Vortex 5, Brussels

Bram Crevits bcrevits at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 14:43:28 CET 2010

Hi all,

Finally the full video report of the Video Vortex 5 conference in
Brussels can be found online. We listed everything on:

http://www.cimatics.com/cms_site/news/archive/article.php?id=154

Once again, thanks to all of you for being there. We are now
officially and fully recovered from the latest festival edition and
heading for the next Cimatics festival in 2011. Since the first
edition in 2003 our focus  shifted from VJing to live coding over A/V
performance towards a more general festival for digital culture, but
always with a 'this is not a media-art festival' mentality. For us, it
was an honour to be able to host the VV conference, especially for
it's critical but not so institutional/academic approach. The next
edition of Cimatics festival will be set up around aspects of
participatory culture, and will not be restricted to the geographical
limitations of Brussels. We aim at an unusual event with a global
urban scope. We invite everyone to contact us with any proposals for
collaboration.

All the best,

Bram