<videovortex> Much to think about!

Dr. Strangelove Michael at Strangelove.com
Mon Mar 14 14:16:51 CET 2011

Greetings,

I cannot express how grateful I am for the opportunity to speak at Video
Vortex #6 and be spoken to by so many wonderful voices.

The presentations and the very significant VV Reader II have left me
with much to think about. I will continue making video monologues about
the VV reader, online video art, and related matters and hope that the
conversations initiated in Amsterdam will continue online.

The experience you gave me has been transformative.

/Dankuwel,

Dr. Strangelove

/