<videovortex> What is Video? & Generation Z

Dr. Strangelove Michael at Strangelove.com
Mon Nov 7 22:44:29 CET 2016

Fascinating stuff! This semester I tasked my second year students with
making twice weekly video diaries. The results are rich with data to be
mined on their consumption of popular culture, the experience of young
women in a world of male privilege, race, and many other issues.

Their final videos will reflect on what they learned from this video
diary experience. More news on that soon.

A selected sample of their diaries is available here
<http://www.strangelove.com/cmn2180/sudentdocumentaries/>.

Dr. Strangelove