[WebCultures] Virtual wave hello

Patrick Lichty pl at voyd.com
Wed Sep 3 15:36:58 CEST 2014

More intros:

Patrick Lichty:
I'm an artist, writer, and curator who is currently a Lecturer at the
University of Wisconsin - Milwaukee that has been practicing in the various
areas of technology and art for 25 + years.  I have a book entitled Variant
Analyses that was published last year by the Institute for Networked
Culture, and have chapters in any number of anthologies on technoculture,
New Media Art, and curatorial practice.  My work has been at most of the
electronic art fests, and I am/have been part of/worked with groups
including Haymarket Riot, Terminal Time, RTMark, The Yes Men, Pocha Nostra,
and Second Front.  Currently, I am doing research on the formation of
institutional dialogues that would result in the creation of Computer
Science as a discipline, and early experiments in telecommunications video
art.  I am also Editor-in-Chief of Intelligent Agent Magazine, which is
currently being rebuilt.