[Art_of_Criticism] EU COST Action Network | Art of Criticism

Pa Gobira pa.gobira at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 21:51:53 CET 2018

Dear Leonieke;

I am a professor from Brazil, and as I said to Miriam Rasch this initiative
is amazing and I agree with the proposal. I am sure that it is going to be
well succeed. But I am working in Brazil right now so I think you all are
thinking in this first moment to go through inside Europe. If not, and if
you permit my participation, you can account with me!

Best regards;

--

*PABLO GOBIRA, B.el, Me., Dr.*
Full-time professor doctor (State University of Minas Gerais/UEMG)

: