[CPOV] Welcome to the Critical Point of View mailinglist

Jon Awbrey jawbrey at att.net
Wed Feb 3 13:44:13 CET 2010

From: Geert Lovink <geert at xs4all.nl>

> Thanks, Jon. I see you're active on MyWikiBiz.

Yes, I have been active on a wide range of wikioid sites,
serving as a contributor and a "play-tester" on a number
of developmental systems that existed ''ante wikipedium''.
I participated also in Larry Sanger's Textop project and
the early phases of his Citizendium site.  These days,
the bulk of my critical reflections on these media can
be found at The Wikipedia Review, where I moderate the
Meta*Discussion Forum.

Cf. http://wikipediareview.com/

Cheers,

Jon