<CPOV> The Wikipedia Cult

Alan Shapiro Alan.Shapiro at gmx.de
Thu Jun 3 19:50:04 CEST 2010

well, that's a very intelligent and balanced statement (except for the first three words, which are themselves a binary opposition, you're taking the position that there is absolutely no truth in what i am saying?). I applaud this statement. It is much more reasonable than most of the assertions in the recent avalanche of declarations coming on this listserv.

My statement was not directly at you personally.

Alan

-------- Original-Nachricht --------