<CPOV> Ilmpedia

paolo massa paolo at gnuband.org
Mon Jun 14 15:58:33 CEST 2010

Well, I know everyone here knows about
http://eng.anarchopedia.org/Main_Page
http://www.conservapedia.com/Main_Page
Wikipedia with precise starting POVs...

About fragmentation of society due to extreme tech-enabled
personalization, I suggest you to read "Republic.com" by Cass Sunstein
http://press.princeton.edu/titles/7014.html
Will we arrive to Mepedia.org (A wikipedia containing just MY personal
views, my own no-need-to-be-negotiated truth)?

P.

>>> Cpov_listcultures.org at p10.alfaservers.com

Paolo Massa
Email: paolo AT gnuband DOT org