<CPOV> Wars Of Fortune

Jon Awbrey jawbrey at att.net
Tue Jun 15 04:37:00 CEST 2010

Pursuing the analogy, the market analogue of an arms merchant --
the "Third Man" who hedges his bets profiting off the naivete
of the duelistic thinkers behind both barrels -- would likely
be the hedge fund manager or even the outright confidence man.
For every Bernie Madoff who eventually gets caught a thousand
more will make off with the marginal loot to nice retirements
on their island catbird seats in the Canaries or the Caribbean.

Jon Awbrey

--

inquiry list: http://stderr.org/pipermail/inquiry/
mwb: http://www.mywikibiz.com/Directory:Jon_Awbrey