<CPOV> The notion that Wikipedia will always be top dog

Elad Wieder elad at wieder.co.il
Tue Jun 15 11:29:19 CEST 2010

Putting aside any possible drama, my concern is about the break in the
discourse caused by such separatism; the damage is double-sided: each of the
communities keep "convincing the convinced", deepening the arguments but
not broadening the discussion. This, in turn, might cause greater
misunderstandings re the other PoV and further frustration from trying to
present one's views to people with other views.

Elad

On Tue, Jun 15, 2010 at 12:14, Juliana Brunello <juliana at networkcultures.org