<CPOV> Santos

Jeanette Hofmann jeanette at wzb.eu
Tue Mar 30 21:30:33 CEST 2010

Hi everyone, since I don't exactly recall to whom I promised to send
information regarding Boaventura de Sousa Santos, you will now all get it.

Here is a link to his website which gives you an idea what he looks like
and access to some of his work:

http://www.boaventuradesousasantos.pt/pages/en/homepage.php

For my presentation I mainly relied on the following article:

http://tinyurl.com/yg7fvs5

The article was subject to a special issue of the European Journal of
Social Theory 4(3).

His reply to the comments on his article I also found an interesting read:

http://tinyurl.com/yjgh5nm

If you are interested in the other contributions to this issue and have
no access to the journal, please email me.

Thank you again to the organizers and other contributers for this very
interesting conference.

jeanette