<CPOV> Santos

Maja van der Velden majava at ifi.uio.no
Tue Mar 30 22:21:30 CEST 2010

Hi all,

I am also a 'fan' of Boaventura de Sousa Santos :-) I find this
article one of the most inspiring:

Santos, Boaventura de Sousa (2004), "A Critique of Lazy Reason:
Against the Waste of Experience", in Wallerstein, Immanuel (ed.), The
Modern World-System in the Longue Durée. Londres: Paradigm Publishers,
157-197.

You can find it online at:

http://www.ces.uc.pt/bss/documentos/A%20critique%20of%20lazy%20reason.pdf

In the article he develops a 'sociology of absences', based on an
analysis of monocultures and ecologies.

Jeanette, it is in this article he also write about Ernest Bloch and
the 'not yet'.

Greetings from Oslo,

Maja

Maja van der Velden