<CPOV> Universal Encyclopedic Vision : E-lightenment & Bee-nightenment

Jon Awbrey jawbrey at att.net
Mon May 24 15:50:48 CEST 2010

CPOVers,

I like this idea of looking at the "Universal Encyclopedic Vision" (UEV)
in its own right, the up-sides and the upside-down-sides, so I hope no one
will mind if I detach a thread devoted to just that.

--

inquiry list: http://stderr.org/pipermail/inquiry/
mwb: http://www.mywikibiz.com/Directory:Jon_Awbrey