<CPOV> Wikipedia Art

Nathaniel Stern nathaniel.stern at gmail.com
Fri Oct 8 14:11:13 CEST 2010

Hello all!

I wanted to let the CPOV folks know that Wikipedia Art, the project that Scott Kildall and I presented in India (and he presented in Amsterdam), is one of seven nominated finalists for the Transmediale 2011 Award, in Berlin. We submit our draft paper for the CPOV book as part of our entry. Perhaps this bit of publicity will help raise awareness of the kind of research and discussion we're engaging in here.

http://www.transmediale.de/en/awards2011

Wish us luck for the awards ceremony in February! Warmly,

nathaniel
http://nathanielstern.com