<CPOV> Egypte, brûle-t-elle?

nathaniel tkacz nathanieltkacz at gmail.com
Thu Feb 3 22:47:23 CET 2011

hi athina, dror, all,

wikileaks is undoubtedly an 'event' and very suggestive in terms of
developments in geo- and info-politics. i don't think CPOV is the place to
discuss it though, as this list is for wikipedia and most people on this
list are focused on wikipedia-related issues.

but where best to get into the thick of wikileaks? nettime is probably to
broad to focus too much on one topic. aoir isn't really the place for
critical discussion (imho). perhaps you (athina) should send a general post
to all the lists, a call for interest like you've done here, and if you get
enough interest you could start your own wikileaks list or email group. i
would also canvas the blogosphere as a lot of what i have read has come
through twitter pointing to blog posts.

best

Nate Tkacz

School of Culture and Communication