<Fair City Amsterdam> [Nettime-nl] Joost de Vries: My Amsterdam is being un-created by mass tourism (The Guardian)

Paul Vogel paulv at bikkel.org
Mon Aug 13 20:22:26 CEST 2018

"Keep, nouveau riche lands, your storied pomp!" cries she With silent lips.
"Give me your stag parties, your bi-curious horny's, Your huddled masses
yearning to breathe cannabis, The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the wheeled suitcase homeless, tempest-tost to me, I lift my
skirt beside the golden door!"