<Fair City Amsterdam> Vova en Lexus spreken met Hillary

Natuurbescherming ZO natuurbeschermingzo at xs4all.nl
Wed Jul 3 23:22:46 CEST 2024

"It comes as no surprise that the former US Secretary of State eagerly accepted the offer to speak with 'former Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko'. Little did she realize that she was divulging her political game regarding the US and Ukraine to the well-known Russian prankster duo, Vovan (Vladimir Kuznetsov) and Lexus (Alexey Stolyarov).
Clinton jumped right into the conversation, assuring ‘Poroshenko’ that US aid has been positioned to reach Ukraine “very quickly".
At this point, her conversational partner lamented over another looming “threat”, in the face of presidential hopeful Donald Trump, who could “give us some problems” if elected, since he “hates Ukraine”, she piped up:
“You're right. It is terrible. And I am doing everything I can to reelect President Biden. And I am very hopeful that that will be the outcome in November.”
Clinton took a swipe at Trump, calling him a “very dangerous candidate,” and said he would be “bad for the United States, as well as for the rest of the world, including Ukraine.”
But despite Joe Biden's disastrous first debate against his main opponent, Clinton is confident that Trump will lose. Moreover, she appeared to indicate that Biden’s path to a second term should be paved with the bodies of Ukrainian soldiers. She assured that Washington would be “giving you the means you need to support yourself to try to not only hold the line but engage in an offensive. And then obviously many of us in this country will do everything we can to reelect President Biden.””
https://sputnikglobe.com/20240703/doing-everything-to-reelect-biden-duped-hillary-clinton-spills-cringy-details-to-prankster-duo-1119230958.html <https://sputnikglobe.com/20240703/doing-everything-to-reelect-biden-duped-hillary-clinton-spills-cringy-details-to-prankster-duo-1119230958.html>

Mijn informed guess is dat Biden gewoon simuleert, hij heeft door wat er speelt, doet zich voor als seniel, en al was het maar om Hillary een hak te zetten, zet hij alles op alles om Trump te laten winnen. Andere optie: Misschien heeft Biden ook door, dat er au moment suprême een deus ex machina tevoorschijn komt, en Trump legt letterlijk het loodje. Kan hij weer elke dag ijs eten.

Ik zeg maar wat, hoor, dat doen kennelijk ook alle Mercan hoity toity. We zullen het zien. God save America!

Hetty