<Fair City Amsterdam> Geweld als grondslag van westerse wereld

Natuurbescherming ZO natuurbeschermingzo at xs4all.nl
Sun Jul 14 11:22:54 CEST 2024

Het is niet te ontkennen, geweld is de grondslag van de westerse wereld. Vernietigen als oplossing voor alle problemen.
Biden heeft de aanslag op Trump vanzelfsprekend in alle toonaarden veroordeeeld, maar zelf stuurt hij keer op keer de zwaarste bommen naar Israel om de zoveelste fase van Netanyahu’s genocide - er is geen ander woord hiervoor - uit te kunnen voeren.

Hieronder een paar berichten uit de Amerikaanse vrije media over een en ander.

https://open.substack.com/pub/korybko/p/america-was-less-than-an-inch-away?r=9zg41&utm_campaign=post&utm_medium=web
"America just got a reality check about how close it is to descending into chaos.
Former President and impending Republican Nominee Donald Trump survived an assassination attempt at an outdoor rally in Pennsylvania on Saturday days before his party’s national convention after suddenly turning his head at the last second and thus miraculously dodging a bullet that only ended up grazing his ear. The shooter was killed by the Secret Service, but an eyewitness told the media that he warned the police about a man crawling on the roof a few minutes earlier, though no action was taken.”

https://open.substack.com/pub/simplicius76/p/special-bulletin-america-teeters?r=9zg41&utm_campaign=post&utm_medium=web
Simplicius: "Well, the nightmare scenario we’ve predicted for a long time is slowly unraveling.
Trump was just shot at his rally in Butler, PA by a rooftop sniper, who is claimed to be an Antifa terrorist, though I haven’t seen full corroboration of that yet."

https://www.councilestatemedia.uk/p/israel-bombs-refugee-tents-and-then?r=9zg41&utm_campaign=post&utm_medium=web
"Israel has committed yet another atrocity on a refugee camp it designated a safe zone, killing many civilians and then rescuers in a follow-up attack, so naturally our leaders are mad at… Russia.
Let’s be honest, you could copy and paste this opening line and use it in an article pretty much every day and it would be just as relevant. We are living in the worst possible version of Groundhog Day, one where Israel decided it would be a great idea to blow up a tent city because… well, it’s Israel we’re talking about.
It’s kind’a awkward that this happened right after Joe Biden decided to start sending Israel 500lb bombs again."

https://open.substack.com/pub/bmanalysis/p/kiev-missile-attack-what-happened?r=9zg41&utm_campaign=post&utm_medium=web
BlackMountainAnalysis: "Coincidence or not, every time NATO has a high-level meeting, something terrible happens in Ukraine. After that, there is a frenzy of accusations about war crimes, indiscriminate targeting of civilians, and insults in both mainstream media and social media. There are “experts” that pop up like mushrooms after rain and an uncontrollable flood of speculations. What is missing is someone who puts a brake on emotional comments and starts to look at the issue from different angles: what may be evident from one side may be completely different when looked at from the other side.”

Hetty