::fibreculture:: New book: Organization after Social Media

Andrew Murphie andrew.murphie at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 08:19:34 CEST 2018

Looks great Ned!

--
***

"A traveller, who has lost his way, should not ask, Where am I? What he
really wants to know is, Where are the other places" - Alfred North
Whitehead

"The greatest effort is not concerned with results" - Atīśa (982-1054;
Vajrayana Buddhism, Bengal)

Andrew Murphie - Associate Professor
School of the Arts and Media,
University of New South Wales,