[Filmfestivalresearch] research in Japan

Laura MacGregor lauram at tokyo.email.ne.jp
Sat Oct 30 14:35:45 CEST 2010

Hello,

My name is Laura MacGregor. I am a professor of English and media studies at Gakushuin University in Tokyo. I am planning to embark on a small research project into film festivals in Japan. I would like to know if there are others who are working on film festival research in Japan or if there are published studies in this area.

Thank you in advance for your help,

Laura MacGregor

Laura MacGregor
Professor of English, Foreign Language Teaching and Research Centre, Chuo-kan 715
Gakushuin University Mejiro 1-5-1, Toshima-ku, Tokyo 171-8588 laura.macgregor at gakushuin.ac.jp
03-3986-0221 ext. 5686