[Filmfestivalresearch] Disability festivals

Skadi Loist skadi at filmfestivalresearch.org
Wed Apr 27 10:47:16 CEST 2011

Hi Ana:

There is at least this article listed on our bibliography
(http://www.filmfestivalresearch.org/index.php/ffrn-bibliography/9-specializ
ed-film-festivals/9-2-genre-based-festivals/9-2-d-social-concern-festivals/)
:

Snyder, Sharon L., and David T. Mitchell (2008). “How Do We Get All these
Disabilities in Here? Disability Film Festivals and the Politics of
Atypicality.” Canadian Journal of Film Studies | Revue Canadienne d’Études
Cinématographiques 17:1 (2008): 11–29.

But it would be great if you (or members on the list) have further
suggestions that we can add to the bibliography.

Cheers,
Skadi

--
Skadi Loist