[Filmfestivalresearch] Disability festivals

Ana Gilbert ana.gilbert at btinternet.com
Wed Apr 27 11:15:39 CEST 2011

Hi Skadi,
many thanks for your reply. I've already got this article from the list. It is very interesting. And I'll have a look at the pdf you sent.

As a suggestion to the bibliography (it's not specifically about cinema but media in general):
Riley II, Charles A. (2005). Disability & the Media: prescriptions for change. Hanover and London: University Press of New England.

Thanks again.

Cheers,
Ana