[Filmfestivalresearch] Cannes edition of the Universal Film Magazine

Universal Film & Festival Organization info at uffo.org
Mon Apr 23 16:50:33 CEST 2012

Hi All

The Universal Film Magazine a film and festival magazine and we are looking
for festival stories for this edition, this can include anything about
festivals. We are also offering reduced rate advertising and sponsorship
opportunities for the Cannes film Festival 2012 special edition of the
magazine.

The Universal Film Magazine is filled with exciting and gritty content from
all over the world from established industry professionals about film
finance, film festivals, industry news/reviews, swashbuckling for the silver
screen, cinematography, director training, film schools, projects in
development and filmmaking issues.
The Magazine has a clear competitive advantage over many other publications
of its kind. It is totally free to all and going out to over 1.6 million.

Please e mail
editor at ufmag.org;

Tash