[Filmfestivalresearch] Universal Film Magazine final issue for 2012

Universal Film Magazine - Tyrone D Murphy festcoc at gmx.co.uk
Fri Dec 21 15:27:32 CET 2012

Welcome to the Universal Film Magazine December Issue 2012, This is a free magazine going out to over 1.6 million in over 100 countries
http://us6.campaign-archive2.com/?u=7e280efb94234f0b181eb143d&id=b77bd4d6b7&e=62d7941590

** Universal Film Magazine December Issue 2012

There has been lots been happening for the Universal Film Magazine and UFFO recently, the organization has just partnered with some pretty heavy hitters in the industry, NabSHow, SatCom Africa and The Broadcast Show Africa. We also have space at the NAB Show in Las Vegas in 2013.

UFFO, the Universal Film and Festival Organization also had eight new film festivals join us in the past two weeks.

We have been designing the new UFFO platform, this will be a film festival web site platform that incorporates a very easy film-maker submission service, a fair and transparent selection and Judging process and a film and press kit Hosting service that is very simple and economical.

UFM and UFFO
are still seeking volunteers and help promoting the organization worldwide so please give us an hour a week to help out. Please e mail info at uffo.org (mailto:info at uffo.org)

We would ask our members to contribute to a new book about the film festivals and the history of film. This is a serious endeavor and if you have anything suitable to contribute on a range of issues we would be more than happy to hear from you. Please e mail info at uffo.org (mailto:info at uffo.org)

Our founder and CEO, Tyrone D Murphy was also voted onto the BAFTA Committee in the UK recently.

We are still looking for stories and articles for the Universal Film Magazine that will help to educate film-makers and festivals alike. So please share you knowledge and e-mail you stories about anything in relation to film, festivals, reviews, courses etc.

Please view the magazine  and visit the magazine web site as we have some great stories this month. Please also share it with your contacts. www.ufmag.biz (http://ufmag.us6.list-manage.com/track/click?u=7e280efb94234f0b181eb143d&id=963b92f8bc&e=62d7941590)

Have a great festive season and a very happy new year

Tyrone D Murphy

Editor - Universal Film Magazine www.ufmag.biz

CEO - Universal Film and Festival Organization www.uffo.org

** UFM official Partners of the Broadcast Show 2013
UFM ane now official media partners of The Broadcast Show 2013, in addition UFFO, the Universal Film and Festival Organization are the main sponsors for the event The Broadcast Show 2013. The Broadcast Show Africa 2013 is the leading marketplace and ideas exchange for trends, content ideas and business in the broadcast industry in Africa – helping you create, acquire and entertain your  customers. The show will feature a
new, dedicated on-floor Content Market – designed to help you meet the right partners and further your business!

** UFM official Media Partners of NAB
UFM are now the official media partners of the Nab Show, NAB Show® has evolved over the last eight decades to continually lead this ever-changing industry. While the solutions at your fingertips have changed to keep pace with consumer habits and technologies, your aspirations to produce and deliver memorable content have remained constant. From creation to consumption, NAB Show has proudly served as the incubator for excellence – helping to breathe life into content everywhere.. See You in Las Vegas

** HUFTA signs up to UFFO
HUFTA joins UFFO and in one of eight festival who joint the organization and support UFFO's remit of "Best Business Practices" for film festival and the film-making community.  HUFTA is a non profit organization which was founded by Hakan Yildiz in 2012 to honor International and Hungarian Film and TV projects with very special guests and directors who votes for the best picture to best writer in each year.

Copyright © 2012/13 Universal Film Magazine - All rights reserved.

Our mailing address is: editor at ufmag.org

Sent to filmfestivalresearch at listcultures.org — why did I get this? (http://ufmag.us6.list-manage.com/about?u=7e280efb94234f0b181eb143d&id=d03bdec694&e=62d7941590&c=b77bd4d6b7)