[Filmfestivalresearch] Fwd: FW: IMFCON/ IFFS Student Outreach

ger zielinski, ph.d. geraldzielinski at trentu.ca
Thu May 16 20:43:23 CEST 2013

fyi...

-----Original Message-----
From: Lexie Ann Lundquist [mailto:lexie.lundquist at imfcon.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 16, 2013 12:08 PM
To: dhoover at uno.edu; rhwillia at uno.edu; rtvf at unt.edu;
CAMAdvising at ucdenver.edu; info at tft.ucla.edu; Institute at sundance.org;
office at cmstudies.org; info at seattlefilminstitute.com
Subject: IMFCON/ IFFS Student Outreach

Hello,

I hope this message finds you well. My name is Lexie Lundquist and I am the
Marketing and Development intern here at IMFCON and IFFS. The International
Music Conference and International Film Festival Summit provide the only
conferences in the music and film industries, respectively, for festival
professionals and entertainment executives to network, learn from one
another, establish partnerships, and understand the latest trends in
festival operations. I am reaching out to you in hopes of forming a
mutually beneficial relationship. These conferences provide the perfect
opportunity for newly graduated, or students ready to graduate, to break
into the industry and network with experienced professionals. I am reaching
out to you in hopes of sharing this information with your student body. I
have attached a flyer detailing the date (December 8-10, 2013), location
(Austin, TX), and some of our stand out speakers. Should you have any
questions, you may contact me or my executive director, Laurie Kirby, who's
information is included below. Additionally, I have included links to both
of our websites for further information. Thank you for your time and I look
forward to hearing from you in the future!

http://filmfestivalsummit.com/
http://imfcon.com/

Laurie Kirby, Executive Director
music: laurie.kirby at imfcon.com
film: laurie.kirby at filmfestivalsummit.com
phone: 626-470-6043 PST

Best,

Lexie Lundquist
Marketing and Development Intern
IMFCON/ IFFS
720.560.1051

--
Ger Zielinski, PhD
Assistant Professor

T: +1 705 748 1011 X6154 (Office: Catherine Parr Traill College, Wallis
Hall 124)
F: +1 705 748 1826
http://trentu.ca/culturalstudies/Zielinski.php