[Filmfestivalresearch] ***SPAM*** FFRN get-together at Berlinale 2016 / Sat. Feb 13th

Skadi Loist skadi.loist at uni-rostock.de
Wed Jan 27 20:42:07 CET 2016

Dear film festival researchers & colleagues:

Following the success of previous Berlinale editions we will continue the tradition and have a little FFRN get-together during the festival.

Anyone interested in meeting and catching up on festival and conference gossip is welcome to join us on Saturday, 13 February 2016 from 7pm at the Corroboree restaurant/bar located in the Sony Center Berlin at Potsdamer Platz (Corroboree | Bellevuestraße 5 | 10785 Berlin | tel. +49 (0) 30 . 26101705 |  <http://corroboree.info/de/berlin-sony-center-potsdamer-platz/> http://corroboree.info/de/berlin-sony-center-potsdamer-platz/).  The couch area located on the ground floor, to the right, in the back of the restaurant is reserved in my name.

If you are interested to join feel free to RSVP or just show up on the day.

Looking forward to seeing some of you there.

Skadi

~ * ~ ~ * ~ ~ * ~ ~ ~ ⛵ ~ ~

Dr. Skadi Loist

Wissenschaftliche Mitarbeiterin

Universität Rostock

Institut für Medienforschung

August-Bebel-Str. 28 (Rm. 7031)

18055 Rostock

Germany

office: +49.381.498.2632 | mobile: +49.176.6204.0039

 <mailto:skadi.loist at uni-rostock.de> skadi.loist at uni-rostock.de |  <http://www.skadiloist.de/> www.skadiloist.de

 <http://www.necs.org/> necs.org | Steering Committee member European Network for Cinema and Media Studies (NECS)

 <http://www.filmfestivalresearch.org/> filmfestivalresearch.org | Co-founder Film Festival Research Network

 <http://www.necsus-ejms.org/> necsus-ejms.org | Editor Festival Review section NECSUS_European Journal of Media Studies