[Filmfestivalresearch] Input request on working conditions at film festivals

Agata Burdzy agataburdzy at gmail.com
Fri Feb 9 15:25:25 CET 2018

Hi Skadi,

There's a fairly new research on film festivals in Poland prepared by PISF
and Obserwatorium (http://www.obserwatorium.org.pl/2018/01/31/raport-z-
badania-festiwali-filmowych-w-polsce/). A lot of information that you are
seeking is described here
<http://www.obserwatorium.org.pl/raport-z-badania-festiwali-filmowych-w-polsce/>.
Unfortunately, I cannot see the English translation but maybe you'll have
someone to read it with you or find a relevant contact who will have it in
English. Otherwise, I would be happy to help.
All the best,
Agata