[Filmfestivalresearch] FFR-Group: Call for participation

Neha Bhatia nhbht7 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 14 19:17:11 CEST 2021

Hi Lucy,

Thanks for your message. You took a great initiative!
I am Neha, PhD candidate in Transcultural studies at the University of
Calgary (Canada). One of my chapters deal with India’s largest film market
for independent films. If you think it’s the right fit, I’d love to be a
part of it.

Looking forward to next steps!

Cheers,
Neha