[Filmfestivalresearch] conference "Festivals and trans(national) cinematographic dynamics"

Amanda Rueda amarue at gmail.com
Sun Sep 12 22:11:00 CEST 2021

Dears collegues,

It is my pleasure to share with you the (attached) Call for Papers for the
conference "Festivals and trans(national) cinematographic dynamics : forms
of production, circulation and representation" that will be held at the
University of Toulouse 2 (France) in March 2022. We are hopeful that the
conference will be onsite, rather than online. But, depending on the
pandemic situation next year, we may need to prepare for a hybrid
conference that enables both onsite and online participation.

You are warmly invited to participate. The deadline for submitting
abstracts is 8th November 2021.

Please feel free to circulate the CfP among your colleagues and students,
departments and networks.

Kind regards,

Amanda Rueda

Professeur Université de Toulouse 2