[Filmfestivalresearch] New Publication on Film Festivals in Germany

Tanja Krainhöfer - Filmfestival Studien tck at filmfestival-studien.de
Tue Dec 20 18:35:20 CET 2022

Dear Colleagues,

For those who are interested in the German film festival sector with its
almost 450 protagonists and their strategies in times of crisis,
and do also understand German, I would like to draw the attention to our new
publication:

Filmfestivals: Krisen, Chancen, Perspektiven (Crises, Opportunities,
Perspectives)
Tanja C. Krainhöfer, Joachim Kurz (ed.), Edition Text + Kritik, 10/2022.

ISBN-13: 9783967077254, 387 pages, numerous b/w and 4c illustrations

https://www.etk-muenchen.de/search/Details.aspx?new=1
<https://www.etk-muenchen.de/search/Details.aspx?new=1&sort=5&page=2&ISBN=97
83967077254#.YzRAukzP1PZ> &sort=5&page=2&ISBN=9783967077254#.YzRAukzP1PZ

An excerpt of the analysis on the German film festival sector can also be
found in English on the website:

http://www.filmfestival-studien.de/development-of-the-german-film-festival-l
andscape/

And:
http://www.filmfestival-studien.de/film-festivals-in-times-of-the-pandemic/

Best wishes for a pleasant time between the years,

Tanja Krainhöfer
(sie-ihr/she-her)

Tanja C. Krainhöfer

tck office | Film Festival Studies