[Filmfestivalresearch] "On greening film festivals" NECSUS, Dec 2022

Ger Zielinski ger.zielinski at ryerson.ca
Wed Dec 14 22:51:38 CET 2022

Dear Festivalists,

I am happy to share our roundtable discussion with you at the link below.

"On greening film festivals: The environmental impact of film festivals and
their future design and operation," by Marijke de Valck and Ger Zielinski,
in conversation with Rachel Dodds, Laura U. Marks, Fabienne Merlet and
Amaia Serrulla. NECSUS. December 13, 2022.

https://necsus-ejms.org/on-greening-film-festivals-the-environmental-impact-of-film-festivals-and-their-future-design-and-operation/

Best wishes,

Ger Zielinski, MA, MFA, PhD (he/him)
Professional Communication, The Creative School
Toronto Metropolitan University
350 Victoria Street, Toronto, ON M5B 2K3 Canada (by post)
RCC 325A, Rogers Communications Centre, 80 Gould Street (by courier/office)
https://www.ryerson.ca/procom/people/ger-zielinski/
Mastodon: @ger at mstdn.ca

Principal Investigator, SSHRC Insight Development Grant "Buffering Online
and Off"

"IN-SYNC OR NOT: Reflections on the Proliferation of Online Film Festivals
during the COVID-19 Global Pandemic" (2020, ZfM)
*https://zfmedienwissenschaft.de/online/open-media-studies-blog/sync-or-not
<https://zfmedienwissenschaft.de/online/open-media-studies-blog/sync-or-not> *