[Filmfestivalresearch] Call for Papers: "Festival Cultures: New Ways to Study Networks, Circulation & Canon Production"―20th NECS Graduate Workshop

Lucy Alejandra Pizaña Pérez lucy.pizana at filmuniversitaet.de
Sat Oct 8 00:13:21 CEST 2022

Dear professors, dear fellow students, dear colleagues:

I hope everyone is doing fine.

The call for papers for the 20th NECS Graduate Workshop on the subject of "Festival  Cultures: New Ways to Study Networks, Circulation & Canon  Production" taking place in Potsdam, Germany is now online.

The Workshop seeks to explore new ways to  study film festival networks, the circulation of knowledge, films,  experiences, and the production of film canons within those networks. To  this end, we consider it necessary to reevaluate different  interdisciplinary methodologies and explore new ways to analyze film  festivals as an integral part of film cultures. In light of the rapid  technological progress, we must ask ourselves not only what is to be  gained from these methods, but also what their limits are and how we can  make these limits transparent and productive for a fruitful  scholarship.

Please find the call for papers attached and under the following link: https://necs.org/news#/node/123411

We will be looking forward to your applications.

Kind regards
Lucy Pizaña

Lucy Alejandra Pizaña Pérez, M.A. (she/her)
Akademische Mitarbeiterin / Doktorandin
Research associate / Doctoral student
Forschungsgruppe/ Research group "Was ist Jüdischer Film?"

www.juedischefilmgeschichte.de

Filmuniversität Babelsberg KONRAD WOLFMarlene-Dietrich-Allee 11
14482 Potsdam-Babelsberg

Phone: +49 (0) 3316202-295
Mobile: +49 (0) 178 7180 223

lucy.pizana at filmuniversitaet.de

www.filmuniversitaet.de

Bitte denken Sie an die Umwelt, bevor Sie diese E-Mail drucken.