[Filmfestivalresearch] 26 October 2022: Human Rights Film Network and Film Festival Research Network meet-up event

Rachel Johnson R.Johnson at leeds.ac.uk
Wed Oct 12 12:26:43 CEST 2022

Dear all

It is our pleasure to announce the first Film Festival Research Network meeting of this term. On Wednesday 26 October 2022 at 6pm (BST, London), there will be a networking event with the Human Rights Film Festival Network. This event is an opportunity to meet members of the HRFN, discuss shared interests and sow the seeds of new collaborations!

If you would like to join, please register via Zoom: https://bit.ly/3eq5Xqf

When you register, you will be asked a few questions about who you might like to meet, your interests and the topics you'd like to discuss. We will use your responses to tailor the event to you and the other attendees.

If you have any questions, please feel free to email Rachel Johnson: R.Johnson at leeds.ac.uk<mailto:R.Johnson at leeds.ac.uk> .

All the best

Rachel Johnson (University of Leeds), Juliana Muylaert (Federal Fluminense University) and Estrella Sendra (Kings College London)