<rmm> http://www.electrosmogfestival.net/program/

Paulien Dresscher paulien at dresscher.nl
Tue Mar 16 15:56:13 CET 2010

Food and global mobility on-line discussion has started

Food and Global Mobility
Tracing the path of food to our kitchen-table
Saturday, March 20, 16.00 – 18.00 CET (GMT+1)
Venues: De Balie, Amsterdam / Remote: Barcelona / Berlin
You can participate directly in this debate by contributing your ideas
and questions, discuss, vote and engage in collaborative deliberation
on incoming contributions, promoting the best contributions for
inclusion in... Read more

Or read more news

International Festival for Sustainable Immobility

March 18 – 20, 2010

The ElectroSmog festival is a critique of the worldwide explosion of
mobility, and an exploration of the new forms of connectedness with
others offered to us by network and communication technologies.

Our question is if these new forms of connectedness can help us to
develop a viable new lifestyle less determined by speed and constant
mobility, which is both ecologically and socially more sustainable.

The festival program is streamed live via this website. Audiences can
follow events, discuss and contribute online, avoiding the need for
long-distance travel. You can also visit one of our local festival
venues if you live close by.

Read more about the festival background

Live streaming schedule
ElectroSmog Venues & Tickets