<unlike-us> Activist Mirror game is finally ready for public use!

Doug Schuler douglas at publicsphereproject.org
Mon Jul 9 03:27:45 CEST 2018

Dear Unlikers,

Our Activist Mirror game is finally ready for public use! We probably
shouldn't overestimate its value but the people who have used it have
enjoyed the experience and found it useful. Please try it yourself and
share this note with friends, email lists, and social media. Also — we
would love your thoughts. The Activist Mirror will be available in other
languages soon and we're also interested in other ways to make it more
useful.

It takes all types of people to make positive change happen!

*What type are you?*

The Activist Mirror <http://labs.publicsphereproject.org/am/> addresses
this question based on  your response to eight quick questions. It also
recommends four patterns from the Liberating Voices pattern language
<http://www.publicsphereproject.org/patterns/lv> project that are based on
your responses. Give it a try! (By the way, no personal information is
collected.)

Thanks for your interest!

— Doug, for the Public Sphere Project

--
Douglas Schuler
douglas at publicsphereproject.org
Twitter: @doug_schuler

Creating the World Citizen Parliament

http://interactions.acm.org/archive/view/may-june-2013/creating-the-world-citizen-parliament

Liberating Voices!  A Pattern Language for Communication Revolution
(project)
     http://www.publicsphereproject.org/patterns/lv
<http://www.publicsphereproject.org/patterns/>

Liberating Voices!  A Pattern Language for Communication Revolution (book)

 http://mitpress.mit.edu/catalog/item/default.asp?ttype=2&tid=11601