<unlike-us> brad brace books

{ brad brace } bbrace at eskimo.com
Wed May 2 19:21:45 CEST 2018

In celebration of national library week I've permitted free access to my
(art)photo-ebooks (pdfs) http://bradbracebook.store/000pdfs

---

"Casita Boiler"

an illustrated domestic installment-novel (archive):
an exercise in run-around justification:
residual history:
[truth diaries]

[the difference between results obtained by observation and by computation
from a formula or between the mean of several observations and any one of
them]

thousands of 66-inch-long exquisitely designed boiler/filler pages of
received/random transcriptions from Etaoin Shrdru with near-greyscale imagery
and three-color body type

"Some years ago, the elements (ideas, conceptions, practices, people)
that compose the current (so-called) Free Culture movement were
appropriated by the bureaucrat and the capitalist. The ones that made
use of the technologies and available media to the creation of actions
that provided the debate on new perspectives of possible social
arrangements (obtained by tools such as free licenses, networks of
communication, open source software), are today digested by the old
apparatuses and social mechanisms that once they have used and
questioned. They participated, many times unconsciously, in a
"socio-professional training? in order to occupy the same functions
established for the maintainers of a system that is distant from what we
imagine as a possible human grouping, even more distanced from freedom."
submidialogy.

/:b