<videovortex> introducing our video project

giuliana tiripelli iulikravitz at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 30 00:27:27 CET 2008

Hi,

we are 3 Italians using video for sustainability education

we organized an open web space based on viral funding to organize the movies

this project links together sustainable education, professional video and participation as part of the whole process of making a community responsible and sustainable

we started our project almost one year ago and we want to present it to you as well ang get your advices

funding is slowly running , but participation in organization is lacking

what do you think?

thanks

Giuliana, Gianluca, Edo

http://www.thesustainablevideo.org/