<videovortex> David Lynch Launches TM TV Site (geert lovink)

alejo duque alejoduque at gmail.com
Mon Mar 30 14:54:47 CEST 2009

On Mar 30, 2009, at 12:00 PM, videovortex-request at listcultures.org
wrote:

> 1.  David Lynch Launches TM TV Site (geert lovink)
> David Lynch Launches Transcendental TV Site
> By Scott Thill

eia hola,

Once I downloaded from a filesharing network (p2p-karagarga) one of
Lynch's meditation routines, I was never able to follow them til the
end.

Today I went into the new TM site and watched this video:
http://dlf.tv/2009/what-is-tm/

This time I lost track watching his elbows, the jacket has this big
holes. Not that i want to drive this thread to senseless details but
could not hold to comment on this, having such a clean website,
offering even "HD" video and then the funny holes.., very Lynchian
wonder how that is part of the TM message, seems i have a homework !.

Im guessing that on his next video his shadow project some gigantic
rabbit ears.

/a