<videovortex> CALL FOR CONTRIBUTIONS Impakt Festival 2010 Panorama film / video

Sabine Niederer INC sabine at networkcultures.org
Wed Jun 9 13:18:54 CEST 2010

....and another call, this one for film and video works to be shown at
Impakt Festival this fall :)
Deadline is July 1st.
Ciao, Sabine

*CALL FOR CONTRIBUTIONS*

The Impakt Festival 2010 will be held from 13 to 17 October in Utrecht,
The Netherlands. In our annual Panorama program we show a selected
overview of the best new film and video works. The Panorama program is
open for submissions of single channel works. You can submit your work
via our online entry form: _www.impakt.nl/entryform
<http://www.impakt.nl/entryform>_.
PLEASE FILL OUT A SEPARATE ENTRY FORM FOR EACH WORK, so your work is
accompanied by all the necessary information before it is included in
our viewing procedures.

Work produced in 2008, 2009 or 2010 can be submitted till July 1st,
2010. ??For submitting work that you expect not be finished by July 1st
please contact us at panorama [at] impakt.nl

*Screening
*Please indicate which format(s) you have available for screening in
case the submitted work is selected for the Impakt Festival. Although we
will contact you for detailed information on the screening version of
your work if it is selected it is necessary to be as precise as possible
on the screening format already.

*Publicity*
Because the selection procedure ends close to the publicity deadlines we
kindly ask you to already include print quality images of your work:
300dpi at 10x15cm, and higher resolution if possible. Also be sure to
enter the creditline and the synopsis. The creditline should have this
format: Title - Maker (Country of production, year of production, film
or video, 00:00 min = mm:ss (if your work is over one hour, still
indicate length in minutes, f.e. 90:00min).

On behalf of Impakt,

Arjon Dunnewind, festival director
And the Panorama production team

post: