<videovortex> Who knows some online video exhibitions?

Simon Ruschmeyer simon at movingweb.org
Fri Oct 15 09:52:34 CEST 2010

Dear Video-Vortex-List-Members,
I'm running a course called "Curating the Web" this semester at Siegen University, Germany. Together with  the students I would like to work out a loose taxonomy of creative/artistic online video and arrange a small (online) exhibition. Right now I'm researching existing online video exhibitions, who can point me to some (besides YouTube Play)? Do you further know if there are allready any concepts on how to categorize online video?
Any help would be so much appreciated!
Best Regards, Simon

Simon Ruschmeyer
Concept & Direction for Moving Media