<videovortex> Dock's Docs Gdańsk Remix

Zofia Barańska zofia.baranska at nina.gov.pl
Thu Mar 10 12:24:01 CET 2011

Remix the docks!
We invite you to participate in Dock's Docs Gdańsk Remix competition
for the best collage of video documentaries from the Gdańsk Shipyard
and Solidarność (Solidarity). We provide the video material, you mix
it, record the musical score, process and play with it. Dock's Docs
competition is your space of freedom. Until April 30 create a short
and win a scholarship in Parisian school Ina Sup and a VIP invitation
to the European Culture Congress in Wrocław (8-11 September 2011)!

In the frame of the impending Polish EU Presidency 2011, the Polish
National Audiovisual Institute (NInA) and l'Institut National de
l'Audiovisuel (Ina) open the archive that contains recordings of the
key events of the contemporary history of Europe. Participants will be
able to use them in order to tell their own original story. The
entries can be based fully or partly on the provided archive records.
We encourage all forms of artistic creativity and intervention-
animation, music, samples, fragments of your own films.

To take part in the competition visit www.dailymotion.com/gdanskremix
More information: www.culturecongress.eu
Contact: gdanskremix at nina.gov.pl

--