<videovortex> Playlist for "Video Theory"

Andreas Treske treske at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 06:42:36 CEST 2015

Hi,

sorry, this is may be a little bit of self-promotion, but next week the print of "Video Theory - Online Video Aesthetics or The Afterlife of Video” will be out and delivered, also available on Amazon. Check here - http://www.transcript-verlag.de/978-3-8376-3058-9/video-theory?c=863 <http://www.transcript-verlag.de/978-3-8376-3058-9/video-theory?c=863>

A first playlist for Chapter One is online - https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLTh9bwrwYUaKVwoTkzrTXaJyFLXySknlq&spfreload=10 <https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLTh9bwrwYUaKVwoTkzrTXaJyFLXySknlq&spfreload=10>
Of course, that will get better and more interesting with the coming lists, but here ready for remix the first.

I’ll also upload a promo and a video to the first chapter in a couple of days, still in production.

I just want to thank everybody in the Vortex network for their support. Thank you so much!!!

Andreas