[WebCultures] WebCultures Digest, Vol 3, Issue 6

Bob Logan logan at physics.utoronto.ca
Tue Sep 2 18:20:03 CEST 2014

Hi Rik et alia = re your remark, Rik, re the connection of the Web and history with which I totally agree. Not only does electric communication and especially the Web create a global village as first suggested by McLuhan half a century ago; it also creates a global time machine in which we now live in all times at once - the entire history of humankind is online a few finger taps away. - Bob

Robert K. Logan
Prof. Emeritus - Physics - U. of Toronto
Chief Scientist - sLab at OCAD
http://utoronto.academia.edu/RobertKLogan
www.physics.utoronto.ca/Members/logan