[Filmfestivalresearch] Universal Film Magazine

Universal Film & Festival Organization info at uffo.org
Thu Mar 8 12:17:41 CET 2012

Hi  all

I am a member and supporter, I would like to offer members a free ad in the
Universal Film Magazine, the edition is going out in mid-March. This is
absolutely free all we require is 50 words about your festival and your
festival logo

We are also interested in hearing from anyone who would like to write for
the magazine, e mail editor at ufmag.org

The magazine is part of the Universal Film & Festival Organisation; we have
120 film festivals that have adopted the good business code of practice
worldwide. It is a free publication that is going out to over 1 million
filmmakers in 60 countries. The magazine is filled with exciting and gritty
content and covers topics from established industry professionals about film
finance, film festivals, industry news, reviews, swashbuckling for the
silver screen, cinematography, director training, film schools, projects in
development and filmmaking issues.

We look forward to your reply

Kind Regards

Tyrone D Murphy
CEO
Universal Film Magazine
Universal Film and Festival Organisation
Tel: +44 (0) 20 7193 8870
www.uffo.org